In case it wasn't clear, I was using dirtbag in the sense that
dirtbag=someone-who-looks-for-ways-to-avoid-paying, not in the "bag of dirt"
sense. For example, that dirtbag professor from MIT lives in his truck in
The Valley, climbs all day, eats ramen all night, and doesn't spend a dime
in town.

Sorry for the confusion.