Ooh. Thanks, Skip. Looking forward to the answers on this.
Bonus question:
I've got an old, ATT iPhone 2. My wife has a prehistoric Verizon cell phone,
and now wants to upgrade to an iPhone--and stay with Verizon, which, in the
areas we frequent, definitely has better coverage than my ATT. Plus, I
assume a family plan would save us $. But what scary issues will I face
transfering all my complicated, shadow email account settings from ATT
iPhone to Verizon?
--telenervous