Richard C. Ramsden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Mig,
>Apple is worse than Google!

Don't agree.  Of course, understand that my position is that Google is
more evil than Apple, not that Apple people are white hat good guys.  Apple
is capable of sleaze too.  And they certainly may become more evil as
management evolves with the departure of Steve Jobs.

Google invented email snooping.  Google put pictures of everyone's house
online w/o asking.  Ditto for grabbing info about everyone's wifi network.
Simply because of search, Google has scads of data on just about all of
us.  And they use this data and sell it.  They kcus, although they do
have a good search engine which I use regularly.

Mig