Evil?  LinkedIn and Facebook - now that's evil!  I can't believe what shows up in "People Who You May Know" or that ilk (OMG, I haven't heard from her in years, etc).  Tag actually showed up there in my account! ................like, how did they know I knew him?  BTW, where has that guy been lately?

Well, I asked my boss about these smart phones and his reply was "Mahk, I think we were bettah off when we didn't have these things" and that was it.  So much for getting advice.

Mark P. Renson

________________________________
From: Miguel Naughton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] OT: iPhone v. Android

Richard C. Ramsden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Mig,
>Apple is worse than Google!

Don't agree.  Of course, understand that my position is that Google is
more evil than Apple, not that Apple people are white hat good guys.  Apple
is capable of sleaze too.  And they certainly may become more evil as
management evolves with the departure of Steve Jobs.

Google invented email snooping.  Google put pictures of everyone's house
online w/o asking.  Ditto for grabbing info about everyone's wifi network.
Simply because of search, Google has scads of data on just about all of
us.  And they use this data and sell it.  They kcus, although they do
have a good search engine which I use regularly.

Mig