odds:

(number of years snow on ground Nov 11):(number of years snow not on ground on Nov 11)

it's worth noting this is different from probability (aka "likelihood") which is:

(number of years snow on ground Nov 11)/[(number of years snow on ground Nov 11)+(number of years snow not on ground Nov 11)]

the rest of the calculations are left as an exercise to the reader.