If you can afford it, please buy a sandwich or loaf of bread or cinnamon roll from Great Harvest today.  100% of today's proceeds go to the library at Champlain Elementary, where I work.  The school has the worst library in the district and we are trying to update it.  For your $6, you get a sandwich and the school gets a book.  If you wouldn't mind posting to your facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.