Hey,
I show up.  I'm a mid-week pass holder, who can be seen on occasion, eating lunch at the swanky Solitude base lodge and swigging the free wine at the pass holder's party. (hope that tradition isn't in danger, too.  Wonder how many breakfasts they have to sell to make up what they lose in profits there).    I only use(d) the free-hour on occasional weekends.  I'd rather sleep that extra hour now.

I'm afraid Even is right, Okemo's attraction may be mostly an illusion.  The end of the free-hour seems to confirm that a bit more.

BTW that drum beating girl left last night.  Somebody promised her a breakfast at Jackson Gore and a ride on the Timber Ripper.
But, I'm still here (virtually) occupying the park on Depot Street, and it's starting to rain.