On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does it count if I buy my sandwich in Utah?
I'll just bet you're trying to fill that library with those _liberal_ books to adhere to your liberal agenda.
I never post to my BookSpace or MyFace account.

Vote for Cain or Bachmann - the candidates for people who find Palin too intellectual.

WTF?

Anyways, thanks to those that stopped in.  I hear the place was packed for a few hours today.  As much as I complain about VT and it's 2nd rate outdoor opportunities,  I will always appreciate the sense of community and caring for one another that could never be found in UT.