Is this wise to post in public?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Jumpin Jimmy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
the dirtbag trick I am going to miss was the stowe single ride ticket. Until this new pass
technology, the single ride ticket was identical to a day ticket, excepting a small line of
print at he bottom saying "single ride". Getting them to give it to you can be tricky, but
once in your cheapo ramen noodle smelling hands, it was gold.

Since lifties checking passes never once looked closely enough to spot the difference, we
have ridden up and skied down over and over and over and over until either it was taken
(still got a ride up, as it is valid until gone) or we got tired and went home. I share this
trick now as I am too old and rich to bother with it anymore.

Stowe for $17,
jj

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."