We had some mixed precip briefly yesterday at Kingdom Trails, too.  Got in some real fun riding there and conditions held-up surprisingly well through some wet weather, although Burke shut down early for the season after Friday night's deluge.

- Patrick

From: Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Light Upslope Event later this week?

We had some small hail/grauple even down on the MTN Road from that thunderstorm
yesterday... Temp dropped to 46 during that so I'm sure it was quite chilly up high.

Dave Bouchard reported snow squalls from the top of Camels Hump this morning.. It's
33F at the top of Mansfield with showers rolling through; I gotta imagine that's at least
mixed precip up there if not straight snow.

-Scott