Hello, MEDLIBbers,

Let's try this again - apparently the URL shortner bit.ly didn't like my
URL.

I am writing a chapter of a book on electronic resources in medical
libraries for Libraries Unlimited.  I am interested in hearing from the
various types of medical librarians out in library land about how you go
about selecting mobile resources for your libraries (including ejournals,=

ebooks, mobile apps, etc.).

If you are interested in commenting on your experience with mobile
electronic resources, please fill out my short questionnaire:
http://goo.gl/pmzMf

I would greatly appreciate it.  I am requesting responses by November 15,=
 2011.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions (or you
can't get the URL to work).

Thank you!!

Max Anderson
Chicago, IL