I have now assembled the full magazine archive, along with the other
(partial)  Archive of Science for the People documents onto a Compact
Disk (CD-R: 560 MB). This is all the material now posted on my own web
site (http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~schwrtz/SftP/Contents.html
<http://socrates.berkeley.edu/%7Eschwrtz/SftP/Contents.html> ) but in a
transportable format.  I will be happy to mail a copy of this CD to
anyone who will get it placed on some server (like a major library or
such) that will be widely accessible to public use. (I am not in the
business of supplying copies for individual users.)

Anyone who wants to modify the layout or extend this work is welcomed to
do so. (Attached here is the "About" file that I have included with the CD.)

Charlie