I would be interested in submitting something about chairing an adjudication panel.

Robert

On 11/29/11 10:53 AM, Iberri-Shea, Gina M Assistant Prof USAF USAFA USAFA/DFENG wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hi Steve,

I would definitely be interested in submitting something, most likely on cross cultural considerations in adjudication. What is your deadline? And, are you isolating  this to WUDC adjudication?

Thank you,

Gina

Gina Iberri-Shea, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor and Director of Forensics

English as a Second Language Program OPR

United States Air Force Academy

(719) 333-8511

6D-193