-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Invite: King's College Debate tournament, January 2012
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:44:06 -0500
From: Katherine Teubl <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Invite: King's College Debate tournament, January 2012

Dear Tuna,

Would you mind forwarding this email to the BP listserv?  Thanks!

Best,
Katie

---------

Dear BP Community,

The King's College is hosting a tournament, January 2012!  We are absolutely delighted to have Sam Natale serving as CA, Steve Llano in tab, Matthias Clock & Josiah Peterson as DCAs, and a host of volunteers poised to make this a well-run and memorable tournament.

See the attached invite for more details.  We hope you can join us!

Best,
Katie

--

Debate Coach
The King's Debate Society

Adjunct Professor
Media, Culture, and the Arts
The King's College

"The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary." Is 50:4