From: USA Debating in the WUDC Format [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Llano
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adjudication Book

Greetings Colleagues:

I am co-editing a book with Nick Bibby and Sam Block on the art of adjudication. We seek people who wish to contribute an essay on this topic to be included in the book. It will be published by IDEA press.

Please send me a short message, not necessarily a formal abstract, and let me know if you would like to be included. We are soliciting any and all ideas related to the topic of adjudication. If you have a formal abstract and title, then rock on. Send it.

Please forward this message to anyone you know who might be interested who is not a member of this list.

Best Wishes,
Steve

--
_____
Stephen Llano, Ph.D.

"Knit the brows, and a strategem comes to mind." - Lo Kuan-chung, Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

"Poetry is a rival government always in opposition to its cruder replicas." - William Carlos Williams

"Chaos is the score upon which reality is written." - Henry Miller