The date for the Winhall Christmas Bird Count is Saturday, Dec 17.   COUNT CIRCLE:  The Winhall 15 mi radius count circle has the center in Winhall
north of Gale Meadows.  The approx bounds are: W border is Manchester Depot, N just south of Weston
village; E at the edge of Windham village and S almost to Jamaica encompassing
the villages of Peru, Londonderry, S. Londonderry, Bondville, and Rawsonville as
well as Stratton, Bromley and Magic Ski areas.    If you or people you know live in
our count area and feed the birds, please invite them to join the count.  We tend
tally a whole lot more birds at the feeders then we do along our driving
routes.   I have lost a couple of my driving route folks this year, so I would be glad to pick up anyone that is interested.  It can be a few hours in the morning or as long as you want.

Ruth Stewart

E. Dorset, VT
802 362-1185