On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:00:02 -0400, Wesley A. Wright <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>555 PM EDT FRI NOV 4 2011
>STATION            PRECIP   TEMPERATURE   PRESENT         SNOW
>                   24 HRS   MAX MIN CUR   WEATHER     NEW TOTAL SWE
>MOUNT MANSFIELD             42  21  23                  2   2

Nice... today's snow showers and squalls whitened the trails throughout the
day.  Only 2" but its a start!  Down in town we only had brief whitenings
during some of the heavier squalls... but boy did it get the heart beating a
little faster during those periods of heavier snow/graupel.  It was almost
like dippin' dots at times today with those little balls of snow pouring
from the sky.

-Scott