I helped a number of people looking for AT boots, but I'm sorry to say none of them took a 26.0.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Get Skied <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good seeing you, Matt.

Unfortunately the swap was a disappointment for me on a personal level. I tried selling my well traveled but still perfectly functional size 26 Garmont Megarides but couldnt find a buyer, even at $115. Naturally I consider the primary reason for the non-sale to be that the racing community doesnt know a good deal in backcountry equipment when it see one (and not my over-valuing of the boots). There was a pair of Scarpa Magic tech compatible boots nearby which also didnt sell, and I looked at the price tag... not only were they much more expensive than my offering, but the label described them only as "coaching boots"!