I have Fischer T3 NNN xc bindings.  During the Stowe Derby last year, I kicked out of them 3x (possibly more - lost count).  Inspection reveals that the piece which grabs the bar on the underside of the boot, once opened, doesn't spring back fully.  Additionally, when I try to open it, its difficult to move, as if something is obstructing the path.  If anyone has a Fischer T3 installation book or can provide some assistance, I'd very much appreciate.  B\C is fine.  Thx.