Gathering average / median salary info for healthcare execs, and am down to
two positions: chief nursing officer / VP Nursing, and Chief Human
Resources Officer.  We do not have access to ACHE content, and my patron
doesn't want to shell out hundreds of dollars to purchase these surveys.
Does anyone have access who could give me the mosat recent data they have
for those two positions?  Thanks!!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)