Good evening everyone,

Cannot get this search off the ground. It has me stumped.

I've tried "comfort kit" as keywords in OVID; PubMed and a few Ebsco databases along with Google Scholar.

Patron wants comfort kits for adult psychiatric patients in the ER. Can find a few references to comfort kits for children but not for adults in the ER.

If I had a good starting citation that would be nice. Unfortunately, there isn't one handy.

My apologies for so many requests lately.

I've lean on the list for assistance heavily - it seem especially this year.

If anyone has a suggestion, I'd welcome it.

Thanks,

Jannette

Jannette Bradley
Advocate Library Network