The University of Kansas Medical Center has much copyright info at http://library.kumc.edu/copyright/
.

I've written an article with the contents for a copyright policy,
Developing a Copyright Compliance Policy, at http://www.copyrightlaws.com/resources/a-copyright-policy-is-an-excellent-educational-tool/
.

Lesley

On Nov 10, 2011, at 5:25 PM, Martin, Heather J wrote:

Hello Everyone --

I'm endeavoring to update our copyright policy. Instead of reinventing
the wheel, I thought I would reach out to see if anyone would be
willing to share their language with me?

I work in a hospital environment (not-for-profit, teaching hospital),
so anything from a similar setting would be a bonus.

Thanks so much in advance!

Heather J. Martin, MISt
Librarian
Health Sciences Library
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
1500 Division St.
Oregon City, OR 97045

t: 503.215.6075
f: 503.215.4298

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are
hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the
sender by reply email and delete this message.