Dear Medlibers,

We need this abstract  - please check if you have this journal in print. We have subscription and access to this title back to vol. 1, but this supplement is missing. From Vol. 13 only suppl. 3 is available. So much about "you have all on internet".

Galvez-Jimenez N, Hanson MR, Salgado E, Kotler J & Desai M: Familial Albers-Schönberg's disease (osteopetrosis) complicated by dystonia and dopa-resistant parkinsonism. (5th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, New York City, NY. Oct. 1998).  Mov Disord 1998; 13(Supp. 2): 59.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Vislava

   Vislava T. Tylman, MLS / Library Services Manager |  Department of Education /Cleveland Clinic Florida |  2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.  |  Weston, FL 33331 |phone (954) 659-5531

in America by U.S.News & World Report (2010).
locations.