Hello,

Looking for both of these articles--can anybody help?  Thanks!

Recombinant immunotoxins and other therapies for relapsed/refractory hairy cell leukemia.
Kreitman RJ, Arons E, Stetler-Stevenson M, Fitzgerald DJ, Wilson WH, Pastan I.
Leuk Lymphoma. 2011 Jun;52 Suppl 2:82-6. Review.
PMID:21599609

Rituximab with pentostatin or cladribine: an effective combination treatment for hairy cell leukemia after disease recurrence.
Else M, Dearden CE, Matutes E, Forconi F, Lauria F, Ahmad H, Kelly S, Liyanage A, Ratnayake V, Shankari J, Whalley I, Catovsky D.
Leuk Lymphoma. 2011 Jun;52 Suppl 2:75-8. Epub 2011 Apr 19.

All the best,

Samuel L. Johnson III

Library Directory/Adjunct Professor

Saba University School of Medicine