On Tue, 20 Dec 2011, Larry Kost wrote:

> Geoff
>
> Yes, it was about Email and definitely a scam.  Your "warning" is the kind of
> thing I would expect from ETS, not asking to open anything or click on some
> link.

The email about your quota is below.  It is all text (non-html).

From: ETS Helpline <[log in to unmask]>
To: Mike Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:37:17 -0500
Subject: IMPORTANT: UVM Mail Inbox Quota!

Please be advised that your UVM e-mail inbox is nearing the 100 Megabyte
quota.  When mail reaches that limit or exceeds it, mail will not be
received by you and the sender will receive an error message indicating
that their message was unable to be delivered.

Usage as of the time of this message is: 90000 out of 100000 kilobytes, 90%

You will need to clean out the messages which have accumulated in your
inbox by either deleting the unnecessary ones or by moving them into
other folders.  The only folder that has a quota is your inbox.

If you need assistance in reducing your mail inbox size, please call
the Helpline at 656-2604 for instructions.  You may also submit a help
request at:
https://footprints.uvm.edu/etsgroup.html