Well this is embarrassing... I see that I failed to set the boot guard
prompt behavior in the production PGP policy.  Instead, it was set only
in the test policy used by me, and me alone.  Sorry folks!

I have corrected the policy setting.  BootGuard /should/ revert to the
old-style behavior on next policy refresh.  Let me know.

-J. Greg Mackinnon | ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | x68251