Works like a charm, Greg.  Thanks!

On 12/1/2011 11:56 PM, J. Greg Mackinnon wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Well this is embarrassing... I see that I failed to set the boot guard prompt behavior in the production PGP policy.  Instead, it was set only in the test policy used by me, and me alone.  Sorry folks!

I have corrected the policy setting.  BootGuard should revert to the old-style behavior on next policy refresh.  Let me know.

-J. Greg Mackinnon | ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | x68251