  From: UVM Server Admins <[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:55 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Cc: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: CAMPUS\gcd - "My Documents" quota is FULL

  Hello,

  Currently, you are using 120% of the 4096.00 MB allocated to your home
  folder in Campus File Services.

  You will encounter problems adding new files and updating existing data
  until you delete some files. Remember to empty your "Recycle Bin," too.
  Specifically, please look into the amount of space being consumed by non-
  work media files (pictures, music, and videos).

  We've written a short document with some suggestions, which you can review
  at

  http://www.uvm.edu/ets/faq/?Page=managing_network_storage.htm

  If you have questions about your storage utilization or your quota, please
  contact the ETS Helpline at 656-2604.

  Thank you for your attention,

  Geoffrey Duke, Sr System Adminstrator
  J. Greg Mackinnon, Sr System Administrator
  Harjit Dhaliwal, System Administrator

  Enterprise Technology Services

  [Event info for ETS reference]
  User:    CAMPUS\gcd
  Used:    4922.92 MB
  Allowed: 4096.00 MB
  Percent: 120%
  Filesys: K:\homes1\g\gcd
  File:    K:\homes1\g\gcd\MyDocs\s-quotas.txt

Does that help? There's also a warning message that looks very similar that
goes out at 90% of quota.

--Geoff