fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[NET-CTRL] Network Issues
Date: 	Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:16:37 -0500
From: 	JoAnne Foell <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask]

We are currently experiencing some network issues and are looking into
them.  Will post when more information is available.
- JoAnne

--
JoAnne Foell
UVM Network Services

On 12/21/2011 11:44 AM, Holly Parker wrote:
> Now wifi isn't working either...
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:32 AM, Charles Webb<[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thought I would add that in Lafayette Hall we are unable to connect via a wired connection but are able to connect through wifi.
>>
>> -Will
>>
>> --
>> Charles William Webb, M.Ed.
>> Information Technology Professional
>> Center for Teaching&  Learning
>> The University of Vermont
>> (802) 656-1218

Carol Caldwell-Edmonds, IT Professional Senior
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Helpline and Computer Depot Clinic Coordinator
University of Vermont
avatar by Shannon Edmonds
never take yourself TOO seriously...
artwork by Shannon Edmonds