I'm having trouble with the SSL VPN from off-campus via Fairpoint -- it stopped about an hour ago, then was available again about 5 minutes ago -- but appears hung up again.

-Don

On 12/21/2011 11:49 AM, Carol Caldwell-Edmonds wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NET-CTRL] Network Issues
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:16:37 -0500
From: JoAnne Foell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

We are currently experiencing some network issues and are looking into them.  Will post when more information is available.
- JoAnne

--
JoAnne Foell
UVM Network Services

On 12/21/2011 11:44 AM, Holly Parker wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Now wifi isn't working either...

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:32 AM, Charles Webb <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

Thought I would add that in Lafayette Hall we are unable to connect via a wired connection but are able to connect through wifi.

-Will

--
Charles William Webb, M.Ed.
Information Technology Professional

signature Carol Caldwell-Edmonds, IT Professional Senior
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Helpline and Computer Depot Clinic Coordinator
University of Vermont
avatar by Shannon
          Edmonds[log in to unmask]">
never take yourself TOO seriously...