We are connected fine wirelessly here in on waterman 1st floor but the
wired network is still out in 3 offices that we know of. fwiw
-R

--
Roger Bombardier Jr.
Enterprise Information Technology Professional

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." -George Orwell