We are connected fine wirelessly here in on waterman 1st floor but the wired network is still out in 3 offices that we know of. fwiw
-R

On 12/21/2011 11:49 AM, Carol Caldwell-Edmonds wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NET-CTRL] Network Issues
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:16:37 -0500
From: JoAnne Foell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

We are currently experiencing some network issues and are looking into them.  Will post when more information is available.
- JoAnne

--
JoAnne Foell
UVM Network Services

On 12/21/2011 11:44 AM, Holly Parker wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Now wifi isn't working either...

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:32 AM, Charles Webb <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

Thought I would add that in Lafayette Hall we are unable to connect via a wired connection but are able to connect through wifi.

-Will

--
Charles William Webb, M.Ed.
Information Technology Professional

signature Carol Caldwell-Edmonds, IT Professional Senior
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Helpline and Computer Depot Clinic Coordinator
University of Vermont
avatar by Shannon
          Edmonds[log in to unmask]">
never take yourself TOO seriously...
artwork by Shannon Edmonds

--
Roger Bombardier Jr.
Enterprise Information Technology Professional

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." -George Orwell