On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 between 6:30AM and 7:30AM, the SSL certificate used by
ldap.uvm.edu and ldaprw.uvm.edu will be replaced.

Since we deployed ldap.uvm.edu in 2002, we've been using a UVM created non-globally recognized
certificate.  That has required that people who wanted to authenticate to ldap.uvm.edu (and
ldaprw.uvm.edu) have had to do unique customizations to their applications to work with the UVM
created SSL certificate.  Therefore, there does exist the possibility that this change will be
disruptive.  We believe that we have discovered and coordinated with all parties that are
responsible for applications that will be affected by this change.  We are not positive we have
been 100% successful in that contact though.

If you are responsible for an application that makes an SSL connection to ldap.uvm.edu or
ldaprw.uvm.edu and you have not been in contact with me and tested your application, please be
in contact with me this week and I will set you up to test against the test server.