IT Colleagues,

This month's Ouch! newsletter covers phishing and email scams in language that's intended to be clear and useful for nontechnical people.  In light of recent and ongoing phishing attacks, this would be good material to share with our student, faculty, and staff clients.

The first link below will download the PDF containing the English version; the second link gives multiple languages as well as older issues (some good stuff there, as well).

If you do have an opportunity to look over the newsletter, or if you recommend it to those you support, I'd be interested in any feedback about its applicability and usefulness.

Best,
Dean

Begin forwarded message: