The bit that Greg (and Andrew) didn't share with you is that we have an ongoing problem with
Android phones and the Oracle Calendar server.  You can use the SYNCML product, but if your
Android OS version is not at least 2.3, you will have to disable SSL error checking to get it
to work with the SSL certificate we installed on the Calendar server this fall.

Frank