And remember NEVER: a) to sync from more than one device, b) to sync from more than one software package on the same device (i.e. in trying out various syncml products).

The second is sure to result in duplicated (triplicated, quadruplicated, etc) events, the first might cause such a phenomena.

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences
438 College Street #402