The desire is still there.  However, we have not been able to make any progress on that.

Frank

On 12/15/11 2:21 PM, Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Somewhat related to this is an email that was sent out about a year ago saying that UVM was looking into replacing Oracle Calendar.  Is that still in the works?

Thanks,
Jarlath