This is a reminder that ldaprw.uvm.edu will be restarted at 6:30am tomorrow and the
ldap.uvm.edu servers will have rolling restarts between 6:30am and 7:30am tomorrow to install
the new SSL certificate on them all.

The only outage expected will be less than five (5) minutes for ldaprw when it is restarted to
pick up the new SSL certificate.  For ldap.uvm.edu, both the old and new SSL certificate will
be in play until all of them have been restarted (which is expected to be at about 7:05am,
unless there are problems).

Frank