Well it's a bit late for a lawsuit, although I have always said that someone should have been shot.  ;-)  Kidding, just kidding

On Dec 19, 2011, at 11:23 AM, Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne wrote:

Interesting article on a lawsuit filed by Montclair State University (MSU) over PeopleSoft.  I am guessing the rigged demo that is mentioned in the article involved typing in 3 digits for every purchase instead of the 52 PeopleSoft requires.

--
Jarlath O’Neil-Dunne
University of Vermont | Spatial Analysis Laboratory

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences
438 College Street #402