This is a reminder that the monthly UVM Backup System maintenance will be performed tomorrow
starting at 9am.  I have scheduled it to run until 6pm, but the one serious issue appears to be
fixed (by adding memory to the server last week) and the vendor has not given me the steps
necessary for the data gathering the want on the two issues, so I will probably return the
servers long before 6pm (perhaps by noon).

During the outage, no interaction with the backup system will be possible.  The following zoo
system commands will not work:

    - recoverinbox
    - recovermail
    - recover

Please direct questions to the ETS Help Line, [log in to unmask] or 656-2604