The problem this morning was the radius and chat servers were not completely updated to deal
with the new certificate, so we rolled ldap.uvm.edu back to the old certificate.  We are
working on fixing that and will roll the ldap.uvm.edu servers to the new certificate again
tomorrow morning.

The difference this time is that tomorrow we are going to remove one of the servers from the
ldap.uvm.edu pool and will be able to cause broken systems to be serviced by that server while
they are being fixed.

I will roll the ldap.uvm.edu systems to the new certificate between 6:45 and 7:00 tomorrow morning.

Frank