FYI. BYOD? Interesting --Geoff

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: NERCOMP - Implementing a CCLM Solution - Feb 6th

Dear Friends,
Registration is now open for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop:
" Implementing a Computer Configuration Lifecycle Management (CCLM) Solution "

DATE:
Monday, February 6, 2012

TIME:
9:00 - 3:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:00)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $130, Non-Members: $260
Your fee includes continental breakfast and lunch.

LOCATION:
University of Massachusetts - Amherst
Campus Center - First Floor
Amherst, MA.

Implementing a Computer Configuration Lifecycle Management (CCLM) solution reduces the complexity and cost of deploying and managing hardware and software to various devices throughout their entire lifecycle; from deployment and management through retirement. An integrated management suite can generate significant cost savings from improved user productivity, reduced downtime, and higher IT staff efficiency. This SIG will also discuss how Virtualization and the concept of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) may affect the future of your CCLM strategy.

Key Features of Client Management Products:
• Dynamic inventory and robust reporting
• OS deployment and migration
• Configuration and patch management
• Software packaging and delivery
• Asset management
• Flexible remote assistance for technicians

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=6929

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on February 6th.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP