Mart:

Would you please translate what you are saying for me?  Too many allusions
and thought fragments I do not understand.

Larry

From:  mart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:14:59 -0800
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: Economic Mobility of Families Across generations.

sawhill has many papers.  at least she's not a man---i prefer an earlier one
at u chic, starts with, wrote about slutsky's theorem and business cycles.
this sounds about right---maybe have a conservation law (integrable
system)---some go up and others down---eg sato's book 'symmetry in
economics'.   (like alot of good academic stuff it'll be in proc royal
academy in 10 years after 20 years being ingnored.  hey lets do TED with s
pinker or hang out at brookings-aei (birds of a feather)).