Great find Eric!!!

I was able to go down to Panton and try for this bird. I arrived there at
2:40 p.m. I began looking in the area that Eric described and after a
couple of minutes, the Purple Sandpiper (adult nonbreeding) suddenly
appeared along the shoreline. I watched it for about a 1/2 hour. It fed
along the shoreline and shallow water. When I left it was still busily
feeding at 3:10 p.m. There's no telling whether it will be there again
tomorrow. . . Good luck to those that get a chance to try for it.

Thanks Eric for putting the word out so promptly.

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead