I was one of several birders who tried to find the Snowy Owl seen in
Alburgh Mon morning, Dec 5, near W. Shore Rd and Truck Route.
Unfortunately a search of the general area did not produce a sighting
for us. We only saw a Red-tailed Hawk near the intersection of these roads.
We were there mid-afternoon until dusk (not a long time period this time
of year!) and checked several of the fields in the general
area.                                                          Hoping
the next sighting will even be closer to home,
Larry Haugh
Shelburne, VT