Just a quick update on Ian's sighting in a field at the SE corner of the
intersection of Spear St and Barstow Rd.
This is in Shelburne, but near the boundary with South Burlington.
After spotting/identifying the bird, Ian told me it disappeared in an
unknown direction.
Jim Mead and I checked a variety of nearby streets and fields, etc, but
did not relocate it by 1 pm.
Hopefully it will be seen again and stay in the general area for some time.
When I left the field before 1 pm, there was a WCAX TV truck parked on
Barstow; presumably(?) checking out the report.
Larry Haugh
Shelburne, VT