Thanks for Jim alerting me about this great looking and active Snowy
Owl.  It struck a marvelous pose, as the perfect finial atop the gazebo
atop the bluff overlooking a placid morning lake with Adirondacks beyond!

Its behavior is certainly similar with the one at Button Bay.  That
there are three recent sightings in the vicinity, all by the lake, poses
the possibility they are of the same bird:  11-26 at Camp Dudley (NY),
12-10 at Button Island (VT), and 12-22 at Spaulding Bay (VT).  These
three locations form a triangle 2.7, 2.9, and 3.3 miles on a side.

Ian