In the wild, Red Kites, flying low over Wales countryside that looked so
much like VT, I almost forgot where I was.

(not quite in the wild, Barbary Kite, flying free at one of the amazing
raptor parks in the U.K.  This incredibly charismatic little raptor had
been trained to buzz the crowd, among other things)

Jane

(Shoreham)