Greetings,

Since no one else has posted this yet, the direct link to the Greater
Snow Goose demographic studies being done by researchers at the
Université Laval is: http://www.cen.ulaval.ca/gon-gsg/. Here you can
find background information as well as a page where you can submit your
collar sighting(s) and get the sighting history of 'your' bird(s).

The Snow Geese were slow to arrive in numbers this fall on Maryland's
Eastern Shore, but the cold front passage this week seems to have
brought another influx. We enjoy having them around all winter and
searching for the collared individuals (along with the occasional Ross's
Goose) in the flocks.

Have a great CBC season,

Nancy Martin & Walter Ellison
Chestertown, MD