From: William H. Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Dec 9, 2011 7:43 am
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Reporting Snow Goose Bands from Dead Creek

Google Earth takes you right to Bylot Island.  That is truly at the top of the

world.  The photos of Bylot Island are spectacular, particularly the hillside of

flowers.

I am pleased the response back from the Bird Banding Lab was fast. You mentioned

seeing two yellow bands, were you able to get information about the second one?

Curious if they were banded in the same location.

Bill Barnard